Friday, July 25, 2008

Randomness of the day. . .

I actually stepped away from the tv, computer and fridge last night and took a walk around the neighborhood - it was nice. Although I started having chest pains half way through the walk - I had visions of me laying on the side of road and my kids running to call 911 - the paper reading Momma's Big Butt died of heart attack trying to exercise - WOW that would suck!

Anyway - it is .9 miles around the neighborhood - so I need to walk that twice a night and I am sure I will start to see some changes. How do you ask a friend to walk with you - I have this friend that is obviously overweight (more so than I) and I want her to walk with me - just so I have the company - but I feel like it would offend her if I say - hey walking away my fat ass - you wanna join? IDK - I guess I should just ask.

Devil child from across the street has been stalking our house in the evenings - I am certain that his devil parents do not cook dinner because they know we won't tell him he can't eat with us - so he has eaten dinner at our house every night his week - which has worked to my benefit because I tend to not eat as much because I am afraid it will all be gone before everyone gets what they want.

Went to Cheeseburger in Paradise for lunch today - had a coke - but I did not have alcohol - YAY for me! - I had some chicken thing and split it with a friend - oh and that friend has a "trainor" WTF ever - she is a total skinny bitch - but she has worked really hard I shouldn't be man but damn - she is a whore!

I think that if you don't mention that you are trying to diet to your friends/family that it makes it easier. I tend to not be so worried about what I eat if they don't know that I am worried about it - I know I am f**kin crazy! But it works.

Is Koolaid a diet drink? Man I love me some koolaid - my favorite the green! I guess after adding the cup of sugar to it - it probably isn't so healthy. Oh well another thing I need to put on the "bad" list.

I think I am PMSing because I have jonesed for some chocolate today and I dont do that very often. Only had like 5 mini reece cups - that is an improvement from last month!

Gone walking . . . . .

No comments: